Saturday, May 31, 2008

I have a weird relationship with my wife and somehow I get away with it

For our Honeymoon we went to Northern Wisconsin to a Cabin with no electricity or running water the first week of January in -16 degree weather. I'm one of the few men who can say I used a chainsaw on my honeymoon and my wife lived to tell about it.

Then today I bought my wife a new lawnmower. just because I love her. LOL ! It was mostly her fault. I walked in the door from my breakfast meeting today and Pam said. I gave the lawn mower to the neighbors you need to go buy me a new one.

So off galavanting around town today. what a saturday

1. mens breakfast
2. bagels at the house
3. return auto pet litter thing to petsmart
4. set appts at kidsnips and lenscrafters
5. go home cuz I forgot to take my meds
6. go to sears buy mower
7. go to mcdonalds
8. hurry back to kidsnips (10 miles away)
9. go to eye appointment (they where 1 hour behind)
10. wait for glasses to get made
11. go get sundaes and dessert at red robin while we wait for glasses
12. get glasses
13. walk out and see that family abandoned me so I go to other stores
14. realize I wasn't abandoned my wife went shopping
15. shop more
16. go home assemble mower
17. watch wife mow lawn as I tinker in the garage while watching baseball on my newly installed dishnetwork connection in my GARAGE!

No comments: