Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today I might be getting my new(almost new) car

I'm not much of a fancy car person. Am I saying I wouldn't want a Porsche if I had one. NO! I'm just saying that it isnt very practical for a father of three struggling to make ends meet driving a 80k vehicle that makes him look like an overweight Greek Adonis. LOL!

what about a 2005 Ford Focus. That willmake me the talk of the town. My neighbor Angela (three doors down), unfortunately we have too many things in common. Her husband ( Jeff I think) is in Hospice care with a Brain Tumor and many other issues. We happen to share the same brain surgeon Dr. Rabin http://www.aboutnsss.com/NSSS-Doctor_Rabin.htm and the same infectious Disease dr Augustinsky ( not cool enough to have his own website) so she is stuck with two car payments and I'm hoping I can help stop the bleeding on that front for her. www.eloan.com already approved me for way more than I can afford and yes the practical me (and boring ) is gonna spend within my means instead of overdo it. approved for 24k and spending 10 at best. hoping we can close the deal and finance about 9500$ total after tax and title leaving me with a 150 a month payment for 72 months with no prepayment penalty.

i'll have to take a picture of the car and post it later today or this weekend. It will take about a week to process the paperwork.

GOD IS GOOD>

now if I could get that stupid Focus and a Dell jingle out of my head!!!!!

No comments: