Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Last weekend I watched Jerry Maguire for the umpteenth time and I think my brain surgery caused some internal leaking. it seems that certain kinds of sappy moments just tear me up :-)

I'm secure enough in my manhood that it's ok for a grown man to cry!

There is a moment when Rod Tidwell the wide receiver that Jerry maguire charachter represents is knocked unconscious after a touchdown catch in a Monday night football game. Shots of the family. The wife and kids frantically trying to figure out if he's ok. Jerry is worried on the sideline. Doctors and trainers trying to revive him and then snap he gets up and does the touchdown dance after the game he is hugging and crying with jerry and eventually he gets his contract renewed and Jerry is on his way to getting his mojo back.

Well I feel like Rod Tidwell. I got knocked down and I got back up and its time to get the contract now. Only difference is it's not going to fall into my lap I have to go get it!

No comments: