Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Working smarter is not an option anymore everyone just expects you to do that

I don't have the time and I have three kids and an undending force pushing at me all day called "Customers" as I try to make sense of it all I realized last week right before the financial junk started that the game has changed. smarter isn't good enough anymore. Working smarter is not an option anymore everyone just expects you to do that. It has become the starting point. So working harder is it. the secret ingredient is smarter/harder with a technical twist. Technology used correctly gives us that capability to pull off more with less while seemingly keeping it all together. I have made some great connections through mlpf mvpf whatever it's called. I've done some great business with people I've met at mixers and I've done the same the old fashioned way through cold calling and regular marketing efforts. no stone left unturned. I'm constantly going in different directions or changing my scheme. Somehow I don't go insane. Although that has been debated by my wife and kids.

No comments: