Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Monday Rears It's Ugly Head

Rainy days I don't mind. Mondays after a nice weekend relaxing, I do mind! Monday has come again and I'm sitting in my cubicle staring at my Inbox on Outlook and I need a extra bit of help getting the juices flowing this week. On my second cup of tea thinking that I might need to switch to coffee but not quite yet!

Friday,

Fallapalloza at church was awesome. I love www.communitychristian.org more every week! The kids had a blast. big hits where " I Love Trash" and "Bohemian Rhapsody" Parody Those crazy Bramletts!

Saturday

Rake leaves from middle portion of yard to the street. BRRR!... very out of shape it hurt... dragged playset to curb. started prepping yard for winter. Laid about the house aching afterwards. Watched old movies and westerns.

Sunday

Early Church service. Awesome message from Tim Sutherland and worked the Kid City booth with Tammy only one person signed up but she seems very sharp. Young, Intelligent, and former camp counselor.

Bears Lost :-(

Pam did an Avon event at the Martin Avenue apartments

more old movies and westerns :-)

Monday..

beep beep beep beep :-(

No comments: