Monday, February 9, 2009

Time To Reconnect

I would love to just forget about these past few months and get right back into economic prosperity. But, we just aren't there yet. So I have focused my efforts on one by one going in and contacting my database of contacts in whatevery way I can. making sure we are connected on LinkedIN or tweeter and then sending an email and letting people know of the need I have right now to add new customers. I'm personalizing these as much as possible so that they are not seen as spam.

Give me a call today It's time to Connect / Reconnect.

1 comment:

Christos Zafiropoulos said...

Christos Zafiropoulos
SR. Account Manager
B2B Computer Products
313 S Rohlwing Rd.
Addison, IL 60101
United States of America Work: 630-396-6314
Mobile: 630-699-0459
Fax: 630-396-6322
Email: christos@b2bcomp.com
IM: B2BChristos (AIM) http://twitter.com/b2bchristos
http://www.linkedin.com/in/b2bchristos
blog

See who we know in common
Want a signature like this?


In addition to hardware and software, B2B offers a wide selection of technical service options including network and printer support. For information email techservices@b2bcomp.com