Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Top Ten Messages Left on Alex Rodriguez's Answering Machine

Top Ten Messages Left on Alex Rodriguez's Answering Machine
10 "Hey, it's Mark McGwire, want to get together this weekend and not talk about the past?"
9 "Joe Torre here, thanks for helping book sales."
8 "Could you find a steroid that keeps you from choking in the playoffs?"
7 "Are you worried this will taint all the championships you didn't win?"
6 "Hi, it's Bernie Madoff. Nice try, but I'm still the most hated man in NYC."
5 "Michael Phelps here, got any snacks?"
4 "Hi, this is Sammy Sosa, just pretend you don't speak English."
3 "Michael Phelps again, did I call you or did you call me?"
2 "Hi this is Rod Blagojevich, I'll say you're innocent if you say I am."

and the Number One Message Left on Alex Rodriguez's Answering Machine:

1 "It's Madonna. You got a phone number for Jeter?"


Posted by Dinged Corners at
Labels: ,

No comments: