Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bible Day 26/365 Workout day 2 of week 2

The workout was extra tough today. I should get myself a mat so I don't carpet burn my arms as much. I really feel extra weak and can't wait to get to the point were I feel strong. So far so good. I'm pushing through and I think I'm almost ready to crank it on the eating side too so I can maximize weight loss. waiting for my body to get in a good groove.

NIV Bible reading 26/365

Old Testament Reading
Job 1; Job 2; Job 3 NIV

Job is one of my favorite books that basically got me through my days in the hospital in 2008. I'm so glad we are jumping to Job!

New Testament Reading
Matthew 18:10-35 NIV

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, " Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy seven times." Then the parable of the king settling accounts with his servants.



Psalms Reading
Psalm 16:1-11 NIV

No comments: