Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I hate them only because they never stick for long enough. Since Pam is off working out and that means I know her resolution. I figured I would post mine and see how long I can keep up the resolve this year.

1. Get my spiritual house in order

A. Read bible cover to cover
B. quiet time in prayer everyday for at least a few minutes
C. Get some kind of Devotional together as family at least once a week.
D. Increase IMPACT Volunteerism.
E. try to help as many people as I can.

2. Get my financial house in order

A. Get new job ( accomplished)
B. Pay off unsecured debt.
C. Get mortgage caught up.
D. Increase IMPACT Giving.

3. Write more.

A. Blog
B. my book

4. Languages

A. French
B. Greek


Maybe with me actually writing down my goals I will have a better chance to stick to them everyday.

I've already set my Blog as my home page. I think that will help me write. and stay on my bible reading goal.

Thank you Dawn Hinton for the wwww.biblica.com link.

No comments: