Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've created a MONSTER!

Earlier this year I won one of those IPOD docks valued at approx. 50$ but I had no IPOD so it sat in our storage closet under the stairs for three months. Lately Pam has been complaining about not being able to rehearse her music upstairs in the Bedroom and having to be attached to the computer downstairs. So I broke down and bought a 200$ IPOD nano 8gb. Somehow Apple is the big winner here. My consellation prize is I got her a black one instead of a Pink one. Just in case I end up using it. Not that i'm not secure enough in my manhood to use a pink IPOD.

Now I can't get the woman off ITUNES and I swear we are going to have to add ITUNES to the budget every month. She is just starting to figure the thing out and I think she likes it! I will have to snag a pic of her using it one of these days.

I also have to admit I'm a little impressed with the quality of the device and software. Pretty wicked how the thing practically does everything by itself.

No comments: