Thursday, July 17, 2008

I thought I was too young for it.

In light of recent events (brain surgery). I thought that I was too young to watch the movie The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. But, after watching it I think that I'm just right. I thought about the subject of The Bucket List recently and since I don't have the unlimited resources they had in the movie I'll just have to reign in my list a little bit due to a case of "reality".

I'm still unsure what I'm putting on the list though.

don't have the time to think about it right now.

1 comment:

Christos Zafiropoulos said...

Walk the streets of Europe with Pam.

See the Acropolis again but this time actually soak it all in now that I'm much older and more apprciative.

drive a race car.

drive through the Rockies

walk the beaches of Normandy