Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another Bittersweet move!

Unfortunetly my run at a fresh startup has ended. I simply just ran out of cash. Fortunately it didn't take me very long to land on my feet and once again my network has saved my butt! literally minutes after I posted on LinkedIN that I was looking for work I got a note from a network contact asking me if I would like to interview for a newly opening position at his company! Timing is everything! after interviewing with all the principals (4 interviews) I was hired last Thursday! I will post the official announcement in a bit. If you know me by now you know that I will be contacting you to connect and see if there are any opportunities out there within my network.

Thank you everyone for the prayers during the hard times of no income while we were trying to get the startup going.

It is a true blessing to have so many great friends all around the world.

I love my Network of acquintances and friends that I've collected over my 40 years of Life!

No comments: