Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35 week 3 of working out completed.

I almost went the day without getting my reading in.

Workout this morning was good and annoying. 2 minute intrevals and a active recovery rest. worked up a really good sweat today. Then got home to the internet doesn't work. which took 20 minutes on the phone with ATT. the actual tech call was easy cuz I needed help changing my password. this though made me miss my 8am con call. I recovered on the con call and then proceeded with my day working from home

but I forgot to do my reading in the morning.

finally fixed all the internet issues just now at 9pm

Old Testament Reading
Job 33; Job 34 TNIV

A very interesting rebuke of Job

New Testament Reading
Matthew 23:1-39 TNIV

This might actually be the most angry Jesus is in recorded history and he's mad at hypocritical religious leaders!

Psalms Reading
Psalm 18:25-36 TNIV

No comments: