Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45

Walking the Zoo for exercise today. I love going there in winter!

Old Testament Reading
Exodus 15; Exodus 16 TNIV

This is an interesting part of the story of Moses. The Israelites have been saved by several Miracles. God made himself known to them through a cloud and swallowed Egypt's army in the Red Sea. Yet, when challenged again they all begin to grumble! This is really the hard thing with life. I can say that in my life I was saved miraculously and then new trials came to my life. New challenges that have you crying out to God for help. The mood in the steps and crying out is what I think is important. Using Job as an example. One thing to call out and another thing to gripe!

New Testament Reading
Matthew 28:1-20 TNIV

Jesus has Risen!

Psalms Reading
Psalm 21:8-13 TNIV

No comments: