Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21 ; Day 3

Ok, I've been sparse in my commentary the past few days. Mostly due to the lack of time and energy. LOL!

Day 3 of my workouts. I tweaked my back today. It already feels better and my general muscle soreness seems better. I think the tylonol is working finally too.

Old Testament Reading
Genesis 41:41-57; Genesis 42 NIV

Joseph becomes governor of Egypt and then Joseph's brothers return in a time of famine for food and don't recognize him. Joseph tests them. Joseph shows some awesome restraint.

New Testament Reading
Matthew 14:22-36; Matthew 15:1-9 NIV

Jesus walks on water and Peter does too and doesn't start sinking until he feels the wind. Then Jesus chides the pharisees.

Psalms Reading
Psalm 12:1-8 NIV


Well I feel like I'm starting to get things in order in 2010

New Job with promise. Albeit their are many hurdles at www.laurustech.com for us to overcome this opportunity has the most promise I've ever had in a job to be a breakthrough career position.

I'm connecting more spiritually as I read the Bible everyday and go to my small group. Building friendships and praying more too. Kids City and church relationships moving along. Gift Mart was awesome.

Now 3 days of exercising in one week. I feel like I will be able to get into the groove of this physically.

I still feel like that I need to add one more element. Not sure what but I'll figure it out. Something intellectual to stimulate my brain more.

No comments: