Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25 week 2

Week 2 of my working out begins.

I actually feel pretty good for the most part. Back is better muscles are getting used to being used. Gut in knots... need more water I think. Hungry!

Old Testament Reading
Genesis 49; Genesis 50 NIV The last days of jacob and Joseph and in the end his childhood vision in his dream comes to fruition.

New Testament Reading
Matthew 17:14-27; Matthew 18:1-9 NIV

Psalms Reading
Psalm 15:1-5 NIV


Lord God,

I pray for the people of Haiti. for all the workers, for all the children struggling through another day. They need you protection and a way back to you.

grant me wisdom and guidance in the words I speak today as I build my business up.

Pray for the Men in my group for their relationships and for their path with you. Open the heart and minds to you. Help Mike B. connect to you soemewhere!

No comments: