Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34/365 day 3 of week 3

Wow... my workout really made me tired today. My upper body(shoulders are stiff today) was feeling it in the glutes all day yesterday.


Old Testament Reading
Job 30; Job 31; Job 32 TNIV

Job laments and questions God's allowing of his losses. Younger Elihu son of Buzite questions their wisdom and sincerity and justification of Job's defiance by questioning God.



New Testament Reading
Matthew 22:15-46 TNIV

I love Matthew 23:46 and the build up to it. The pharisees and the Saduducees of the time(high priests) challenged him with different questions that were traps and Jesus not only stumped them with their answers but he sent them off wondering what happened to them.

Matthew 23;46 No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Psalms Reading
Psalm 18:16-24 TNIV

I'm sure glad that Jesus changed the name of the game. No longer am I beholden to my own rightousness. Now I ame freed from my bondage by Christs surrender on the cross. His grace covers me and my burden has been lifted as he took my place for my sins to be forgiven.

He died for me so that I could live for him!

No comments: