Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42/365 end of week 4 (one month of working out!)

Honestly, I did not want to get out of bed at 4:30 this morning. My back felt tight and I was telling myself just stay asleep stay in bed. then the alarm went off at 4:45 and I said heck with it. I can workout the tightness.

The workout was killer today but I know I didn't push myself hard enough. I could of and should of done better. still I worked up a good sweat and now one month of working out at www.undergroundcorefitness.com is down. I haven't actually lost any weight yet. But I have reduced by at least two sizes in the upper body. My suit buttons can button. and my neck is down 1/2 a size. I am starting to build the endurance up as well and I feel much stronger than I have in years!

My Goal is fitting into the suits my mom bought me about 9 years ago. (probably another 7-8 sizes down. and getting my neck down to 17 from 18 1/2 (was at 19) I'm thinking a core weight of 225 would be awesome! another sixty pounds to go! I got out of the hospital in 2008 weighting around 265 and got to over 300 by early 2009 and then I just started to watch what I ate and dropped to 285 and that is where I have been for the last month.



Old Testament Reading
Exodus 9; Exodus 10 TNIV

Pharoah's heart is so hard that he does not let the Hebrew people go. Even as Egypt is ruined around him he does not let them go. As soon as he makes a decision to let them go he changes his mind. Plague after plague!

New Testament Reading
Matthew 26:69-75; Matthew 27:1-10 TNIV

Jesus is turned over to Pontius Pilate and Judas has remorse and hangs himsel.

Psalms Reading
Psalm 20:1-9 TNIV

More from Steve Farber "Radical Leap"

"Relationships in the world of Business are won in Analogous ways," " By paying nearly obssessive attention to the needs,desires,hopes,and aspirations of everyone who touches your business. by knowing not only when to stand firm on principle -- there is such a thin as tough love-- but also when to sacrifice some of your own short term needs in order for us to all be successful in the long run. And by proving through your own actions that you really love your business, customers, your colluges and employees."

I love it!!!!! (pun intended)

No comments: