Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41/365 Day 3 of week 4

EARTHQUAKE this morning. The cat woke me up about ten minutes before the quake and then I couldn't tell what it was. It felt like a big train going by. ( since we live by tracks this is a common occurence. ) But I heard no train. That was the first Quake I have ever felt.

Workout was extra tough and I couldn't make it all the way through when my back got tight on lower right side. I stopped before I did any serious damage to it and stretched with back exercises. I don't usually have back pain but then again if you sum up the last three four years. I don't usually work out.

Old Testament Reading
Exodus 6:13-30; Exodus 7;Exodus 8 TNIV

God tells Moses that Pharoahs heart will be hard. After all the miracle plagues Pharaoh still doesn't give in.

New Testament Reading
Matthew 26:47-68 TNIV

Jesus is turned over to the priests for judgement

Psalms Reading
Psalm 19:7-14 TNIV


More from Radical Leap by Steve Farber

"Love generates Energy, inspires Audacity, and requires Proof. LEAP, is simply the Extreme Leaders active, dynamic expression of love."

This basically sums up what is missing in most people as they trudge through the day!
I think that a christ-follower who is truly trying to make a difference should be LEAPing through life! Nobody expoused the meaning of LEAP more than Jesus!

No comments: