Sunday, May 25, 2008

back home and for good (I pray)

I have been home now for two weeks this upcoming Tuesday and I feel great. Went to chuch today. It was great to worship and see some of the people that helped us. If by any chance any of you read this. Thank you so much for all your prayers, meals, and babysitting help. Pam would of never made it through the ordeal without you. Thank you from the deepest most awesome part of our heart.

It really has been a blessing being part of www.communitychristian.org

Being home with the kids and getting back to work and just over all finally feeling like I'm normal. We really take way too many things for granted. simple things that I've now realized are so much more important part of my life.

This event as tragic as it could of been has really opened me up to so many new things. New relationship with God, my wife, my kids, family and friends.

The phrase used a million times " God works in mysterious ways!" has truly taken its place in my life. not that I would wish this on anybody. I'm almost glad that I have been given an opportunity to be given a wake up call. It's too bad that I had to get to this traumatic of an event to experience it.

No comments: